top of page

Meals & nutrition

Public·9 membres

Zinovy Khokhlov
Zinovy Khokhlov

Lexington Law Firm _VERIFIED_

Since 1963, the McBrayer law firm has provided successful representation to businesses and professionals throughout Kentucky, surrounding states and nationwide. Our clients continue to come back to us year after year, not only because of the swift response and personal attention from our experienced attorneys, but because we deliver quality counsel and results for reasonable fees across a wide range of legal matters.McBrayer is a member of Meritas, the premier global alliance of independent law firms. Meritas firms offer a full range of legal services to meet every client need. To learn more visit www.meritas.org.

lexington law firm

Lexington Law is a firm focused on credit repair. Its services revolve around removing inaccurate or questionable negative items listed on your credit report through credit report analysis, credit disputes, dispute escalation and credit score analysis.

According to Lexington Law, the firm averages about 10 items removed per client, or 24% of their representing negatives, in four months. However, the length of your credit repair process varies based on your specific situation.

These firm states they can repair your credit but it's taking a long time for results. I am about to discharge them. I am paying a monthly fee and the results are too slow. I think they drag it out to be paid more.

While there are no guarantees that any credit repair firm can fix a bad credit score, the Fair Credit Reporting Act ensures everyone has a right to an accurate credit report. Working with a professional credit repair company can be helpful for anyone struggling to get erroneous information removed from their credit report. Making certain your credit score is based on accurate information is an important first step in working toward better credit.

Additionally, while the 2019 complaint filed by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is an important factor to consider, it is still pending, which means that the allegations within it remain unconfirmed.

The Department learned that a law firm based in Utah was providing credit counseling services to South Carolina citizens. The Department advised the Utah law firm of the Act and the need for credit counseling organizations to obtain licensure. The Utah law firm, styling itself as Lexington Law Firm, responded to the Department: [f]or purposes of this letter only, Lexington [Law Firm] agrees that it is a credit counseling organization and provides consumer credit counseling as that term is defined at [section 37-7-101] (3)(b). However, the Utah law firm asserted the attorney at law exemption in section 37-7-101(2)(b)(i).

Before the Department could take action, Lexington Law Firm filed the underlying declaratory judgment action in the administrative law court (ALC) seeking a declaration that the Department lacks authority to issue exemptions, and moreover, a declaration that the law firm is entitled to the Acts attorney at law exemption.

It is apparent from the ALCs grant of summary judgment for Lexington Law Firm that the trial court believed the nature of the law firms legal/credit counseling practice was irrelevant, for its nominal status as attorneys at law automatically entitled the law firm to avail itself of the attorney exemption. The ALC rejected the Departments contention that the statutory exemptions are conditioned on section 37-7-101s limiting language, when [the party seeking the exemption is] acting in the regular course of their respective businesses and professions. The ALC ruled:

Since its formation in 2006, our law firm has been guided by the philosophy that successful representation depends upon a high level of trust between our attorneys and our clients. As such, we pledge to always put your interests first, aggressively protect your rights, minimize your expenses and be as accessible to you as possible. We are prepared to provide the strategic defense you need.

Lexington Law's motion rested on the argument that plaintiffs' fraud claim fails due to the failure to demonstrate two required elements: that the credit repair law firm knowingly made a material false statement and that, even if they did, there was no reasonable reliance on plaintiffs' part. Plaintiffs' motion, on the other hand, argues that all elements were met with the evidence presented at trial and Lexington Law failed to present contrary evidence.

I love lexington law, I really appreciate all of your hard work, I had 14 bad remarks on my credit with in 60 days 8 was removed out of 14, I love the fact that if I don't understand they brake it down so I can. Now I'm not saying this is gonna happen for everyone but it never hurts to give it a try. And also understand that the time we put is messing our credit up it may take half that time to repair it.

I used lexington Law's top premium service ( paying $129 a month) They did next to nothing for me. they would challenge the Credit bureaus and when I would get a response via a form letter, they would never do ANY followups at all. In fact, when I called them they said I needed to do all the following up. When I asked what I pay them for and what is included in my "premium service" plan if I have to all the work to repair my credit, and their response was we will not do any further investigation with any creditors to validate how they checked their information. This is a scam folks, they siphon your money away while dragging their feet on any items that you may need worked on. and will do little to no additional work to have form letter responses investigated any further. They will say to you that even though you PAY them to do this work, that it is YOUR responsibility. don't waste your money on these people, they are a fraud.

Credit repair requires some tips, creativity, and knowledge of the causes, solutions, and credit systems. It is more art than science. Knowing about tips and Repairing your credit score, either on your own or with a repair firm, is no guarantee of a clean record.

When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.

Lexington Law is a credit repair firm that was started in 2004. Since then, the company has sent out more than 183 million credit disputes and challenges on behalf of its clients. In 2019 alone, Lexington Law clients had more than 1.5 million negative items removed from credit reports.

With offices in Utah and Arizona, the company serves customers in nearly all 50 states with the exception of Oregon and North Carolina. In addition to providing credit repair services, the firm also offers counseling in the areas of family law, criminal law, general consumer litigation, and some collection defense on behalf of consumer debtors.

Johnston previously admitted that he was responsible for collecting money for plaintiffs in a civil lawsuit, as part of a settlement regarding the diet drug Fen-Phen. Johnston diverted $14,963.15 of the collected money for his personal use. Angela Ford, the Lexington attorney representing the plaintiffs in the lawsuit, hired the law firm where Johnston worked to garnish assets of the defendants in that lawsuit, William Gallion, Shirley Cunningham and Melbourne Mills, Jr. This fraud scheme started in 2008 and continued through 2010.

Lexington Law began its operations in 2004 near Salt Lake, Utah. The firm first offered credit repair services but expanded and started offering other financial services later. Lexington law became popular quickly and started to multiply its operations by 2010.

It also opened an office in Arizona and is one of the most well-known credit repair companies in the U.S. The firm operates in 48 states and has helped remove millions of negative items from credit reports.

They can also help decide the contestable elements on credit reports to improve credit scores quickly. The reports require adding verifiable information, which is where the Lexington Law firms can help.

In addition, the Lexington Law firm can help send dispute letters to the three credit reporting companies and request them to remove the negative items. Doing so can help clients improve their credit scores and resolve items that negatively impact their credit scores.

The Concord Standard plan is the most basic plan and provides customers with the tools they need to manage finances for $99.95 per month. The plan also helps answer bureau and creditor challenges filed on the credit report. Customers can use this plan to ensure that credit reporting firms report their finances correctly.

One of the other big complaints about the company seen in Lexington Law firm reviews is that it can take too long to improve credit scores. Since it charges a fee every month, the longer it takes to repair your credit score and credit report, the more you will end up paying in your total Lexington Law cost. It advises to not submit too many changes to your credit report at one time as the credit bureaus can see this as trying to game the system, which can be true, although the credit bureaus are not completely clear on if this is common practice or not.

It has also been accused in some Lexington Law firm reviews of dragging out the process of credit repair and score improvement to charge customers more, which could be true, so it is important for consumers to keep a close watch on their credit repair process and cancel the service if they feel it is taking too long to improve their credit score or that the Lexington Law cost has climbed too high. 041b061a72

À propos

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

membres

bottom of page